Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

How Pinteresting


If you are like me, you spend lots of time on the internet reading other blogs and browsing fashion/shopping sites. My bookmarks list is usually an unorganized, never-ending list of things I have found necessary to remember for one reason or another. Needless to say, this was not the most efficient or aesthetically-pleasing way to keep track of inspirations. Thanks to my bff, Emmy D, I have found a vastly improved way to capture and view items and ideas for my wardrobe, apartment, and recipe book - Pinterest. Pinterest allows you to make online visual boards of virtual snippets. Now I can see everything I have kept track of, instead of scrolling through hundreds of bookmarked pages or emailing links to myself. Even a technological neophyte like myself can use it! Especially with the holiday season (and gift shopping) just about to reach full-swing, I am welcoming any organizational help I can get. If you agree, go to Pinterest.com to request an invitation, and start pinning!

1 comment:

  1. I will never give up my mani/ pedis! I get one every six weeks. After all i do for my kids, this one is mine!

    ReplyDelete