Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Living on Fumes


Sugar fumes, that is. I don't know why, but whenever I'm facing crunch time at school, I've always turned to candy to get me through. Last December at finals time, it was Gummi Bears. This time the urge to eat solidified sugar while torturing my brain has conveniently coincided with Halloween. Luckily for me, I managed to find the original, small Swedish fish the other day at a bulk candy store. Yes, it's terribly neurotic of me, but I just can't do the giant Swedish fish, which is all they seem to carry at drugstores now. Alas, my little red sugar gems and I have been reunited, and they are carrying me through my final push of studying for my comprehensive exam. Hopefully I'll still fit in my airplane seat in a week and a half when I leave for Germany.

Does anyone else stress eat candy? If so, what's your poison?

No comments:

Post a Comment