Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Let There Be Light


It's rare that I agonize over getting a new beauty product. However, it's also rare that I find myself lusting over something that costs as much as a dinner at a decent restaurant. But after spending weeks running at Mach 2 with my hair on fire (5 bonus points if you can name what movie that is from) with what never seems to be enough sleep, I found myself much more willing to splurge on something that would make me look vastly less Zombie-like.

Enter Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat. I stalked this wonder on Sephora.com, read over the comments, and despite the outpouring of love in those comments I still wasn't sure I shouldn't just run to Target and grab a run-of-the-mill concealer. This confusion ended the moment I tried it out in person. In about 2.5 seconds, I went from looking tired and stressed to appearing rested and glowing. I may still be stressed and tired, but this keeps my face from immediately giving that away. And that, friends, is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment